Providence is calling a per diem, variable shift Ultrasound Technician - Cardiology to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations and other cardiac diagnostic tests for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Maintain records of examination data and other pertinent information on patients.
- Record and calculate all necessary parameters and read ECG tracings for diagnostic purposes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- One year experience in cardiac diagnostic ultrasound of adults and pediatric patients
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers - Adult, Child, Infant including Obstructed Airway Management,sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Training from an institution in cardiac ultrasound technology/non-invasive cardiac studies
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the hospital you will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet®Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 142497