| Join NJ’s premier multispecialty physician group… |
A unique opportunity for an experienced therapeutic endoscopist.
Seeking an experienced board certified therapeutic endoscopist to join two other busy interventional endoscopists in Northern New-Jersey. We are part of a 700 provider multi-specialty group with a broad geographic reach for advanced endoscopic procedures. We offer the entire spectrum of gastrointestinal therapeutics in a state-of-the art endoscopy unit equipped with dedicated suites for interventional work. Our endoscopists also share in the case-mix of general gastroenterology at our outpatient center equipped with an ASC and urgent care.
- P.A. support for inpatient rounds
- Single hospital coverage with limited weekend call (1 in 9)
- Fully integrated EHR and imaging
- Generous CME funding
- Multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Summit Medical Group is in partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, and is operationally and clinically integrated with MD Anderson, giving physicians and patients’ access to world-renowned treatment protocols, clinical trials and cutting-edge research. Academic Appointment is available through our partner institution.
Summit Medical Group, a for-profit, physician-owned and governed practice established in 1929, is the premier multispecialty group practice in its region. With a distinctive, coordinated care model and a collegial, supportive work environment, we efficiently deliver the finest quality, compassionate patient care and reward our providers for their contributions to our collective success.
In today’s complex and volatile healthcare industry, Summit Medical Group is the place to be! We offer an extremely competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a dynamic working environment. For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Diana Shaughnessy at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at:
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER We are a smoke and drug-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V