Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Cardiac Sonographer to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
- Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program for Echocardiography or Cardiovascular Technology or equivalent combination of education, experience and training\.
- Registered Cardiovascular Sonographer \(RCS\) or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer \(RDCS\) required within two years of hire date\.
- Registered through Cardiovascular Credentialing International or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers required within two years of hire date\.
- Graduate of a CAAHEP program preferred\.
- One \(1\) year of clinical or two \(2\) years as a registered technologist preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Cardiac Sonographer you willperformEchocardiographic procedures, assists physicians as required and does related work as assigned\.
Receives examination request and confirms it with the patient chart or physician order to include the appropriateness of the procedure\.
- Consults with physicians regarding procedure to be accomplished as needed\.
- Answers telephone and follows through as necessary\.
- Assists with patient scheduling as needed\.
- Greets patient pleasantly, confirms identification and explains examination procedure to the patient\.
- Performs Echo, stress echo, bubble study, contrast studies, TEE exams, and CVOR TEE monitoring, including equipment setup, preparing patient for procedure, positions patient, assists physician, performs Echo, operates equipment, cleans equipment after procedure\.
- Operates Echo equipment and evaluates for technical quality\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 150584