Providence is calling a Echo Cardiographer to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a person to perform cardiac ultrasound procedures in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
In this position you will:
- Conduct procedures for patients with known or suspected congenital or acquired heart disease or other disorders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in the assessment, treatment, and care of patients and their families.
- Complete all required paperwork & tracking associated with services provided by the department.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) with emphasis and clinical rotation in Adult Echocardiography.
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
- Must be registered or registry eligible by either ARDMS or through the Cardiovascular Credentialing institute.(CCI)
- IV Certification
- Experience with Ultrasound Physics Instrumentation and Adult Cardiac Physics. Echocardiography imaging techniques and measurements, including knowledge of current accepted principles and practices, cardiac anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiogy
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prefer a minimum of 1 yr experience working as a registered Cardiac Ultrasound tech.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 146580