RN – Multisystem Oncology PCU
*Sign-on bonus available for experienced external applicants
Florida Hospital seeks to hire an RN who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,107-bed Florida Hospital Orlando, serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America. Florida Hospital Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country. We are one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year.
Our 36-bed Medical/PCU Oncology unit provides chemotherapy and symptom management for the adult oncology patient population. We provide nursing interventions for the management of chronic and acute disease related symptoms, pain control, treatment related side effects, and administration of chemotherapy for patients diagnosed with solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. We are dedicated to delivering expert, evidenced-based nursing care to our patients and families. We work collaboratively with the ancillary departments that include physicians, case management, physical therapy and our Palliative Care/Hospice Team. Our Oncology department is dedicated to the professional growth and development of our nurses and offers a robust Oncology course curriculum to further knowledge and advancement in the outstanding specialty of Oncology Nursing.
- Full Time, Three 12-hour shifts, weekend/holiday rotation
- Days, 0700 – 1900
- Nights, 1900 - 0700
- Current FL RN license
- BLS/ACLS certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (Preferred)
- Professional certification (Preferred)
- EKG experience (Preferred)
If you want to be apart of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the RN opportunity and apply online today at the following:
Oncology PCU RN, Days – Req. # 243489
Oncology PCU RN, Nights – Req. # 249399
- Candidates must live outside a 50-mile radius from 601 East Rollins Dr., Orlando, FL to qualify
- Candidates must have at least one year of recent related hospital unit experience.
- Bonus is paid in full after 12 months
- 18-month contract applies. If candidate leaves Florida Hospital prior to completion of contract, they must return the full sign on bonus. Transfers forfeit any unpaid amounts. Terminations will pay back the full amount.
- Rehires that have been terminated within the last 12 months are not eligible for bonus